Hotel & Travel
TravCon’s Room Block is Open
The first room block sold out quickly, but more rooms have been secured.
Hotel options described below:
Paris Hotel, Las Vegas
This is the official conference hotel and the elevators are just a few feet from the conference entrance. With its Eiffel Tower replica and the sophisticated shopping along Le Boulevard, Paris Las Vegas is one of the most sophisticated destinations you could possibly choose.
Paris Hotel Rates:
$249 Fri & Sat
A discounted resort fee of $25/night applies.
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Bally’s & Flamingo Hotels
Additional rooms are available at Bally’s Hotel, which is inter-connected with the Paris. The 4 min walk from Bally’s to the Paris Conference Center is all indoors.
Bally’s Hotel rates:
$189 Fri & Sat
Due to high demand on the weekend dates, TravCon has also secured rooms at the Flamingo Hotel for a more affordable weekend option. It’s a 15 min walk to the conference center at Paris.
Flamingo Hotel rates:
$149 Fri & Sat
A discounted resort fee of $25/night applies to both hotels.
Getting to Paris Hotel
Driving: The Paris Las Vegas Hotel has a covered parking garage that is shared with Bally’s Hotel & no longer charges a daily fee.
Airport: Las Vegas is served by Harry Reid International Airport (LAS), formerly McCarran International Airport.
Lyft & Uber: Pick up from the airport and get to the Paris for about $20-$25.
Grab a taxi for around $35-40.
Airport Shuttles are about $15. Shuttle arrangements can be made outside of the baggage claim area.
How to Book
Please use the link below to book your reservation.
If you prefer to book by phone, please call the Reservation Center at 702-946-7000 or 877-796-2096. Phone bookings will incur an additional processing fee per reservation so we recommend you book online. You can reference TravCon 2022 when calling.
TravCon attendees and their guests may make reservations in the block at the group rate until Monday, August 8, 2022. After that date, the group rate may not be available.
We encourage you to book early!
When to Come
Unofficial TravCon events start as early as Friday, and many travelers come before the conference to get extra time for connecting with other travelers and play. There are pool parties, golf tournaments, hikes, and many other events Friday, Saturday, and Sunday prior to the conference. Sunday is TravCon’s Newbie Bootcamp and the NBC exclusive Cocktail and App party. Also available are: Medical Spanish, & NRP options on Sunday. CPI certification & Medical Spanish are held on Wednesday (post-conference).
What to Pack
- At the conference: Business casual and layers. Comfortable shoes are a must! Vegas always means a lot of walking.
- At the AfterParty: Party attire! Dresses, party shoes, and sequins are all welcome.
- Different agencies host their own pre-conference events, from receptions to fun pool parties. Bring a swimsuit!
- A résumé if you want it personally reviewed at the TravCon résumé center.
- Have extra space! The swag game is real at TravCon and you need it for all your new goodies.
- Sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner. Vegas prices are high and the bathrooms historically do not include conditioner.
- Vegas hotels do not have coffee makers or pots to heat up water in the room and the coffee lines can be long at the shops. You may want to bring your own mini coffee makers and coffee. Coffee is almost always available at TravCon during conference hours.